Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OCTOBER SALE!

OK it's SALE time! I have lined up some inventory to sell before I take on the Christmas rush! All letters are $4.00 each, unless noted on the picture. To see the letter closer, simply click on the picture.
These are first come, first serve.
At this time I will not be offering the option to order any additional letters- what I have are all listed below.
This is great if you are looking for a single letter to hang on the nursery door, front door of your house, decoration on the mantle, secret santa gift or something fun to jazz up your cubicle. Letters can be turned into ribbon holders for an additional $ 3.00 per letter (what a steal!).
Everything is completely customizable to your liking. Some letters are currently painted, but all letters will be sanded prior to your design being painted.
To order- shoot me an email. If you need my email address it can be found by clicking on the email link in the sidebar to the right. Once you get a confirmation email from me- it's ordered! At this time I take check and cash- I will email you with further payment instructions. I will be taking orders for letters listed below from 10/7 through 10/14. After that, the sale is over. So please order prior to 10/14. Shipping is based on address, and will be added in addition to the letter price. All items will be shipped out by mid- November. If you have any questions, please ask! Enjoy!













No comments: