Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Game Time!


I'm almost finished with October orders! The last few are going out this week/first of next week. This weekend, I got into the Christmas spirit at the Junior League of Raleigh's Shopping SPREE! We had a great time and got some good ideas and inspiration from a few vendors. I would love to have a booth at this event when I turn byPAMI into a full time business- but for now I'll stick with my little blog :) I spent the morning getting my Christmas orders organized! My wonderful mama helps me out by base painting. She has it down to a fine science, and it helps me out tremendously! So everything is labeled and ready to be based. If you need to get me any finial details of your orders- please email me as soon as possible! Because starting November 1- its time to start on the Christmas orders! I've got everything good to go to have all orders complete by the end of November so I can enjoy December paint free! I've got a few gifts for family and friends that I will be working on in early December, but I'm 85% finished with Christmas shopping already!!!!  Thank you for everyone who has placed orders!!!  Only 60 days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Miche said...

I was at Spree too! The whole time I was walking around going "Wonder if Pami will paint this for me :)"

Let me know if you need a guinea pig. I've got some ideas for you!