Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's up with your website?

So I have this blog, right? Well I also have www.bypami.com. For over a year now, it has sat hanging out in cyberspace with an "Under Construction" message. The problem is time and finding the right person to develop my site. I want something simple, but dont have the patience to load a shopping cart and do everything that comes along with e-commerce. My sister and brother in law know a few people and are working on getting it up and going. So until then- here I am- bloggin it, and I'm not too timely with that either. So my goal this year is to get www.bypami.com up and running and to be more on top of this blog. I've got several finished products I need to post and some that I am currently working on. So until then, hang in there with me- promise?

No comments: