Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


First, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends.  I know we did.  And second...  I want to thank everyone for their orders during 2009.  It was a very busy but successful year, and it leaves me only imagining what 2010 has in store.  One goal I have for 2010 is to paint something for my family members early on, so I don't have to stress for when it comes time for presents at Christmas next year.  I would love to do an Established sign for several family members, so maybe I can get to work on those sooner, rather than later.  We were given many incredible gifts this year, one of which being a new tiled back splash for our kitchen.  We are actually working on that this weekend, so I'll be sure to post before and after pics.  I can't wait!  So here's to a very Happy New Year and nothing but the best in 2010!

No comments: