Monday, December 15, 2008

I'll take that, thank you very much.


So randomly I'll check out craigslist just to see what people have out there. I have been successful selling items and buying one item before. One day a few weeks back, I randomly searched "Pottery Barn". Not looking for anything in particular, I just checked out what people had listed. I have always wanted a full length mirror to prop in the hallway, but when I came across this little diamond, I knew it was perfect for our bedroom. We have all white furniture (and I hope soon to be RH silver sage walls- cough , cough, wink, wink, nudge, nudge). This mirror is 65" tall and very heavy. Guess how much? $35. Yep, that's right. It's not PB, but very similar. My mom and I went to pick it up on a Friday night (yes, I'm that cool). I am still excited at what a bargain I found!

No comments: